PRIDE

ponedeljek, 1. oktober 2012

SHE LIVED IN HER OWN WORLD

She - a happy or a sad girl? Could she possibly be defined just like that? Well.. She cannot be. Her emotions are far more twisted than that. Nobody can follow their flow.. not even her.

She was happy on the outside, but tragically sad in the inside. The feelings that were inside her were shown so rarely that most of other people didn't even suspect they are there.. it was some kind of her dark side. Every person has it, but the difference between her and many other is that her dark side holds so much pain. Her pain is comming from her life: the people she trusted and left her, the guys who broke her heart, the gossips of jealous girls, the lies..

..The problem was when there was to much pain and she started to drown in it. It started to overwhelming her whitout her realisation..

As she said to me once: I will never like myself. Do you know why? Because if you like yourself, people will like you.. and i don't want anybody to like me. To many people already came into my heart. The only thing they did is that they opened my wounds and made new ones. I just got tired of people hurting me over and over again.
I agree with her theory, I understand what she's talikng about.. Tragic? I don't think it is.. It's a blessing when two people who understand each other like that meet. They can share the everyday thought and troubles without shame.

Pray for the people inside your head for they wont be there when you're dead.
xx

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar